Monday 22 March 2010

Just another Manic Monday

Monday mornings are mostly spent at home with Luke. This morning I made 3 batches of homemade Playdough for the 'Nantwich Baby Group' tomorrow. Its so easy and probably a lot cheaper than the shop bought play dough. I will post the recipe on here when I remember!

In the afternoon I take Luke with me to the Tippy Toes Class at the Children's centre, Nantwich. He used to be so easy to take to classes when I first started, but as he's gotten older, its been more difficult as he realises he now has to share his mummy with lots of other babies & toddlers. A healthy snack and a treat usually does the trick! I have been lucky to be able to start a business and not pay for childcare so I'm grateful for that.

We had 13 children at the Tippy Toes class, it was very lively and I'm certain they will all sleep well tonight. I noticed about 4 of the mums were expecting again with their 2nd child. I think they're all very brave!!

Monday 29th March will be my last class at the Children's centre, but they have kindly helped to find me a room at the Wyche School which is next door to the Centre. I will be starting classes there after Easter so anyone wishing to take a place please contact me on 07973 479471.

No comments: