Wednesday 14 April 2010

THE PARK PRE-SCHOOL, WHITCHURCH

Wednesdays used to be my admin day as I have childcare for Luke all day. However, I was invited to run Tippy Toes classes at The Park Pre-school near Whitchurch. It was very different to how my other classes run as the children are the older end of pre-school and the parents are not supervising them.

It took around 3 weeks for the children to get used to me and my class but now they all address me as 'Miss Sharon' (which I find most adorable) and they look forward to seeing what comes next.

The Pre-school is set in the most beautiful surroundings and the outdoor area is fabulous. They provide children with a safe and stimulating environment in which they can gain and develop the necessary skills for their future through a full, well balanced curriculum, including the best aspects from Montessori and Mainstream Education.

I'm very proud to be part of their curriculum for this term.

For more details go to http://www.theparkpreschool.co.uk/

No comments: