Wednesday 9 June 2010

HULLABALOO KIDS & TIPPY TOES MERGE INTO ONE


After much thought and deliberation I decided to merge both my companies into one, Hullabaloo Kids Baby Sign & Tippy Toes Toddler Dance. I am now running them all under the 'Hullabaloo Kids' umbrella. You won't even notice the difference as it won't affect the classes, it just means I will be wearing the same t-shirt for all my classes now! I think it was confusing for everyone as people didn't know I ran both companies, and also the facepainting. I have now had my flyers re-designed to incorporate all 3 products into 1 flyer.

As soon as they are printed I will be distributing them out and about in Nantwich, Crewe, Sandbach, Alsager, Stoke, Whitchurch and afar. I have a list of nurseries, children centres, pre-schools, mother and baby groups and schools to deliver to, I'm going to busy the next couple of weeks.

I also have a new website and email address, www.hullabalookids.net and Sharon@hullabalookids.net
I hope you get to see one soon!

No comments: