Tuesday 28 September 2010

TIPPY TOES UPDATE

Earlier in the year I was booked to deliver Tippy Toes sessions at the Polish Family Support Group at Underwood West Children's centre.
The first few sessions were very difficult as most of the families did not speak English and trying to get them to join in with the Hokey Cokey was a real mean feat. However at the end of the 6 sessions, they all joined in with the songs and dances, children, parents and grandparents.
I have just had another block booking confirmed for this group, I'm delighted to be going back to teach them more of our crazy English songs.

This morning, I ran a Taster Session at Nantwich Baby Group with a view to some of the parents coming along to my Saturday class. However, I was asked if I would be starting another class in Nantwich on Tuesdays, so I spoke to Alison Bowett (who runs the group) and she agreed to let me run a Tippy Toes class every Tuesday at 10.15am before the Baby Sign at 11.00am.

If you are interested in joining class email sharon@hullabalookids.net

No comments: